About Ainderby Steeple Church of England Primary School
At Christmas, older pupils sing and play carols and decorate the tree at Northallerton's Abbeyfield Home; throughout the year our children work alongside pupils from the Dales School; children care for the school gardens, sowing planting and weeding, and all children work to raise funds for their chosen charity.
Our community links are important, including those with St. Helen's Church, Ainderby Steeple and St Radegund's, Scruton. We encourage parents and grandparents to work with school staff and see the exciting things happening in our school. We value the links we have with the pre-school which is on site and the secondary schools to which our older children move.
We aim to make a child's primary school days exciting and rewarding so that they look forward to each new school day. We have high academic standards and have high expectations of our children but we also value the importance of creativity. We regularly welcome people to come to our school such as theatre companies, representatives from other churches and religions, visiting musicians and sports groups so that our children receive a broad and rich curriculum.
We value the importance of each child as an individual and encourage them in all tha t they do. The school provides a supportive and caring environment and this contributes towards our children becoming confident in their own skills and abilities.
If you would like to know more about our school or have any questions, please call in to see us and have a look around.
At Ainderby Steeple Church of England School Every Child Matters
- As a church school, Christian values are reflected in all that we do as a school family.
- We will create a welcoming, happy and secure environment, by encouraging children to develop an attitude of care and consideration for others.
- We aim to develop each child to their full potential by helping them to understand what they are good at and how they can improve.
- We value everyone as individuals and celebrate our differences.
- We aim to promote effective relationships between children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community.